Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Damm that old Chinese curse that states 'may we live in interesting times'. Today our new manager started and I for one am waiting with some glee (yeah I am a sadistic cow by nature!) as to how the poor sucker is going to cope with an out of control, eglomanical, self-centred boss who believes he is God!

He seems like a nice man, but then so was the former Business Manager, so I am reserving judgement until I can get a better sense of him. We've all been burnt too many times not to be cynical. Sad - you might say, I say self-preservation and sanity!!

Like an episode of the iconic Dallas - stay tuned folks its gonna get interesting down at the corrall.

Our money is on three months - bets are 15/3 that he'll make it this far and 50-1 ( a long shot) that he'll last.

No comments: