With the Olympics now finished, the race for gold in the tapping event turned into a one horse race. Tapping off a record 6 owls - yes 6 at 5:30 am this morning the gold went to Zeb, the undisputed champion of this event. Blue just wasn't interested and preferred sleeping to tapping - maybe that's a future Olympic event? I know I'd win the gold there quite easily!!
Displaying a skill and the lightest of touches, this feline supremo managed to better his own record by two owls this morning, despite the curses and mutterings from his human owners, neither of which appreciated the early wake-up call!!
A former stray of dubious parentage, this striped feline dynamo, knows no limits in his efforts to turn a calm and serene environment into total chaos and disorder once he gets going. Not only were a record number of owls knocked over, but a total of 5 pens and two pot plants went over as well. A feline destroyer of note. If they were giving out medals for that, he would win hands down. Blue clearly doesn't give a damm, and prefers the comforts of my bed to extending himself so early in the morning.
Long before the start of the modern Olympics in 1896, animals had perfected various techniques that clearly put them head and shoulders about their human counterparts in the various events. Animals from chameleons to seals are far above humans in their capabilities and natural abilities, and I wonder if there was ever a human vs animals Olympics, how we would actually do??
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment