Was drawing - er sorry running a bath last night- Grandmother coming through there!! whilst I was sorting some things out in my pit of a room, our one cat Zeb decided to inspect the bathroom. Now Zeb - short for Zebbidiah (don't ask my Dad named him!) has an insatiable curiosity - you know the one Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back? (attributed to the famous Noble prize-winning American playwright Eugene O Neill). Well Zeb's very nearly contributed to a bath and a spot in the next Olympics!
I heard a loud splash and yowl - went running through -to find a wet, confused and utterly bewildered cat scrambling to get out of the bath. Oh, for the Kodak! By this time, I had dissolved into utter hysterics on the floor along with my mother, as we watched him haul himself with as much dignity as he could muster out of the bath. If looks could've killed I wouldn't be writing this now, as he shot daggers at us as he tried to delicately amble out, with a shred of dignity intact.
He took himself outside to clean and sulk for the rest of the evening and only re-appeared during the course of the night, where he proceeded to degut and disembowel a rat on the lovely clean bathmat. Feline revenge I'm sure for his earlier humiliation.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment