The last few weeks have been a mishmash of various types of weather. It has vacillated between snow in September to frying heat in the first week of October to this last week where it rained on and off the entire week. You'd be forgiven for thinking we lived in England! and my body has decided to rebel.
I've been plagued with ongoing sniffles and aches - which do not help when you have to get out of bed and go to work. The change in weather has wreaked havoc with my immune system - and my medical aid! As I am allergic or highly sensitive to most medications, there is very little I can take. Most of the time I have to ride it out and, as my grandmother would say "bear it with fortitude"!
Most of this week has been spent sneezing, coughing and with streaming eyes on and off. Really delightful when you finally manage to get someone to notice you. I land up looking like something like a cross between Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Freddy Kruger! not the best image for attracting the opposite sex!!
As I look outside I can hear the Piet My Vrou (Red Chested Cuckoo) calling away and smell the wafting fragrances of flowers and see the sun (at long last) and I am beginning to think it actually might be spring.
Now if only my body would recognise that! sniff sniff
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment