Sometimes - no make that most times life is cruel!!
The devastating bush fires of the past few days have forever scarred the landscape of Australia. Presently the death toll stands at 131 but it will probably climb as more bodies are discovered. Seeing the footage of the burning, smouldering ruins that were once peoples homes and lives, is totally and completely gut wrenching. Listening to the stories of those who barely escaped with only what they have on their backs, watching all their lives and memories burn is almost too much to bear!!
My heart goes out to the people, animals and those that are left behind to pick up the pieces.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment