Spring has finally sprung after a bit of detour into winter again. Blossoms are bulging from the trees and the birds are getting down to nesting again.
The smell of honeysuckle and freshness is permeating the air again, and the frogs are singing up a storm across the road from us.
The felines are spending more time out at night and my bed is slowly returning to my sole ownership, for now at least!
I cannot tell you how nice it is to feel the warmth of the sun and not be bundled up at 3 pm because it is so cold.
Yay!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment