It seemed simple and innocent enough. Sick and tired of staring at the grey in the mirror all the time decided to do something about it.
Didn't want a drastic change (the last time that happened I had to go and get a hairdresser to undo the damage!), something more subtle, and most importantly covering the grey!! Got everything ready and proceeded to put the dye on my hair. That's where it went pear-shaped! I slipped and in the process half the dye went all over my mom's lovely new bathmat. Oh the horror and terror! If that wasn't bad enough when after the prescribed time I washed out the dye and discovered it hadn't coloured it uniformly. In other words, it looked patchy and just plain weird!
So I slunk off to the hairdresser who could hardly contain her smirk, and then off to buy Mom another new bathmat. The rest of my "punishment" for my stupidity was washing the dishes and cooking for the week and weekend.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment