Tomorrow I am meeting another old school friend for a braai. I haven't seen him for 21 years so its going to be interesting.He was always a joker at school, you know the one who was always in the principals office for pranking the teachers? Yep, that was Ant or Anthony.
Now he's married with two adorable daughters (ages 2 and 8) to the nicest woman you could meet. She doesn't even know me from a bar of soap, yet she's gone out of her way to be friendly and warm.
I cannot wait to catch up and skinner about old friends and teachers over a beer or two. Should be great fun and I will take pictures promise!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment