Haven't felt like blogging for a while now.Depression and sickness have left me questioning the validity of living and basically myself. Yet another kidney infection left me feeling so awful that I wished I could die. Yes, there I've said it!!
After a visit to the doctor, I thought everything would be okay, however he decided to change my happy pills! I was hopeful that I could one day get off them and feel better. These ones sadly gave me such a bad reaction, that I could've quite happily committed murder and felt nothing. That's how bad they made me feel.
Had a flip out at work and landed up in a heap of tears to the bewilderment of all. I don't however,think it was just the pills in this case. The sheer hatred I feel for the place i work and the lack of other employment opportunities, unless I travel to far away places, which I am not prepared to do, leaves me stuck here in this hell-hole!
End result is, I am back on my original happy pills, the situation however at work is no better, but I don't care right now. I am alive and for once I am glad of that fact!
April happenings
-
April brought so many happenings. We celebrated Sienna's birthday, friend's
birthdays, pesach, enjoyed an easter egg hunt and Sienna started preschool...
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment