Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tick tock

It seemed like the longest day of my life today waiting for the clock to strike 4:30 pm. By 3 pm our brains were all but gone, and mine was long onto "night service" for the long weekend ahead. You see we have four days of bliss to look forward to - just reward for all the slog and stress of recent weeks. Just wish every week was a two day one!! now wouldnt that be nice.

By 4:20 pm we were nonchantly hovering by the door when the boss appeared with some typing - how inconsiderate of him!! I must admit I've never typed so fast and somewhat inaccurately I confess!! By 4:30 pm I was saying goodbye to the boss, with a mental note to put my phone on silent for the weekend and was outta there like a wildebeest crossing the plains during the annual migration!!

Still I can hear that clock tick tock tick tock as it lulls me towards the sandman and blessed sleep.

No comments: