Well the next instalment in the saga of the yearly wage increases. Well with a week to go, we still haven’t had the courtesy of a talk from the boss or the business manager, who bears a remarkable resemblance to a well-known dictator! You would think after all the talk about what wonderful people we are and how he couldn’t have achieved what he has without us yadah yadah. Gimme a break – does he think I fell off the turnip truck or something!!
The sad reality and undeniable truth is that he doesn’t give a damm about us and how we rely on these increases to keep our chins above water. With ever increasing fuel and food prices it is becoming more and more difficult to manage, but for someone who never sees his bills and has staff to pay them, suppose I shouldn’t expect anything less.
Now, we sit and wait to be told either you’re totally useless and therefore your increase reflects your performance, or that, and this is my favourite one, that you are a really good worker – reliable, hardworking – but even though you’ve risked a nervous breakdown and total collapse, we can’t afford to pay you what we’d like to.
There is one thing left to say….
I work for money if you want loyalty get a dog!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment