I had a feeling in my water (as my Grandmother used to say) that I shouldn’t get out of bed this morning, and believe me I wished I’d snuggled under the covers and stayed there all day.
It was one of those days at work when everyone was either pre-menstrual or just plain full of it – you get the idea!! Nothing one could do or say was right, and there was such an atmosphere of gloom around that at one point I felt like going and throwing myself (with weights) into the trout dam on property and sinking into blissful black oblivion!!
Everyone seems to be infected with the ‘biting your head off’ disease in this place, and the infection seems to be spreading. No longer is it the happy place where one chats in the passage and catches up on the latest gossip. It seems that some of the more senior staff think they are superior to us, and use any opportunity to rub this fact in. If that isn’t enough, we have to deal with the boss and his many moods and wrath. All of this takes a toll on one’s health, and I for one feel worn out and utterly exhausted. I tend to live from weekend to weekend and in the process miss out on so much between. Look – I’m not stupid or naïve enough to think that no job has its problems, but this has got out of hand.
I’m drawing the covers back over my head and shutting out the world.
Over and Out!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment