The best things in life are those simple pleasures which you tend to take for granted and ignore. For me they are in no particular order.
Eating a good meal with family and friends and just chatting. Stroking my beloved cat as he gazes adoringly into my eyes. Watching the clear night sky in the darkness and marvelling at the billions of stars out there. Snuggling under the covers and enjoying a few minutes more of warmth before having to haul your ass out of bed. Eating ice cream for main course and nothing else!!
The best of all has to be the support and friendship of family and friends, no matter where they are knowing they are there is to me, priceless!!
Isnt life good?
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment