Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Manhunt

There's a new vet in town and I for one am quite happy. Having been starved of decent "eye-candy" for the last year or so, his arrival is a real boost to the area. Not only does he possess a genuine compassion and love for animals, but he isn't too shabby in the body department either!! Hopefully he's not gay or thinking of remaining celibate.

I for one will be taking my poor "sick" kitties to the vet on a regular basis, even though it is likely to put me severely out of pocket - I reckon it's worth it!! My long suffering mother just rolls her eyes in dismay as she sees my enthusiasm for taking the cats to the vet. She reckons I'm a sadist and depraved. I take exception to the first comment, but the second one - well here in the dusty old dorp, you gotta take what you can get!!

Time to put my hunting clothes on, gather the ropes (yes - they do struggle!!) and trek on off.

Stay tuned for further adventures...... To infinity and beyond!!!!

No comments: