Is a nice warm bubbled filled bath with glass of wine and some chocolate being fed to me by some adoring semi-naked well muscled and well-trained man.
Too much I know, but hey a girl's gotta escape somehow!! We all like to escape a little every now and then.
Mine is reading, writing and collecting things. Yes, I'm a packrat of some note, not as bad as my late father, but still one. Call me sentimental, but hate throwing things out, figuring there'll be a use for them later right? Today this is called obssessive compulsive hoarding - to me it is untidy mess.
I also want to be able to feel that confidence that comes with feeling good about yourself. Why has it taken me so long to discover that I am a "work in progress" someone who has much to offer and much to give? That is part of my path of discovery and wanting...
People choose many ways to escape these days, be it drink, drugs or dangerous sports to prove they are invincible and that somehow they are worthy because they faced danger in the face. I am glad there are pioneers and people out there pushing the limits, after all, we wouldnt have pencillin or telephones if they didnt, but we've become so obssessed with escaping from our feelings and stress that we go to extroidinary limits to do so.
All I want is a return to simpler values, where people and animals are accorded the same rights, where you can let your children walk to the park and play. Not have to tell them Talk to the stranger, as the person you know next door could be a pedophile!! For people to laugh more and value their families over the pursuit of the almighty dollar and the next million.
Sentimental, probably, unrealistic - yeah but it is nice to dream and that is all I want...
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment