I am off to our annnual Agricultural Show today and I must admit I am quite excited. Not having been for a number of years I am keen to see how the show has evolved over the years. The treat undoubtably has to be the display of the Lippazaners tonight to the music of the Soweto String Quartet - my ears are quivering with excitement at the thought of it.
Plus I will be on the lookout for any possible talent, or our new local vet who could be there checking over the animals. One always has to be prepared and expect the unexpected.
What I enjoy the most is wandering around the stalls and looking at what is on display. I must admit - rather shamefully that I love going to the Food Hall. Over the years it has grown into a wonderous hall of different foods, wines etc and the smells coming out of it are divine. I shall be on the hunt for those delicious stuffed olives and some nice wine to add to my collection. My wallet is shuddering in anticipation!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment