Well I got to the show and I must admit I had a good time. Sadly although I met my vet prey. I didn't get to see him that much. He was there checking cattle and had his hand stuck up their rear ends with latex gloves on. Can't say I've seen that much K Gel for a while, and of course my mind wandered....
Back to reality. The entrance price was ridiculously expensive, but it does keep out the unsavoury element, and it was nice to walk around not feeling hassled and leered at by some strange person who looked as if they were on a day pass from the local mental institution or worse!!
Did got a bit nutty (excuse the pun)at the one stall, where I bought a healthy supply of cashews for Mom and Macadamia's for me. Plus some heavenly chocolate coated almond nougat.
We parted with a promise of a drink sometime and I sure hope that materialises.
Update: I got the offer of a drink and better supper out. If everything goes according to plan - well then I might have that All Bran smile on my face.....
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment