Monday, May 5, 2008

A Tribute

It's always great to hear from faraway friends and today I had the pleasure of hearing from one who means so much to me. She is like the sister I wish I'd had, someone who inspires me to dare to take that jump, someone who has been through a helluva lot, but who has come out stronger and wiser.

If I can be half of what she is, then I am something. I am trying, and it is thanks to her that I started this blog. My ramblings and thoughts about things that happen in my daily life. Through her I've discovered a hidden talent of sorts (I hope).

Today she mailed me and told me how much she liked what I'd written and that it had a sensitive edge to it - never been told that before. For an insecure and grieving person this is medicine for my soul - thanks!

If she'd let me I like to call her my mentor. Someone to turn to for advice and a shoulder to cry on - even across the miles. Hope the postion is available??

Take a bow - you are amazing. I know you probably don't believe this but you've had more of an impact on my life than you've ever realised.

Thanks!!!!

No comments: