Today a new Manager started at our firm and we will see how long he lasts. He “seems” nice enough, but then so were Hitler and Mugabe intially and look what happened there! Sometimes it is better the devil you know than the devil you don’t. Unlike the others I will reserve my opinion until I get to know him.
I hope the poor chap can deal with the boss – who is on a dark path right now, and is sliding dangerously towards total madness!! If he can stand up to him and restore the reputation of our company, then he has done what no other person has done, but if he is intimidated and bullied into things and throws in the towel due to the constant interference of the boss, then again we sit teetering on the edge of a very long and dark drop.
What goes up must come down and I hope we can stay afloat....
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment