As I mentioned in earlier emails there is a new vet in town and I am on the hunt. There are some promising signs here and although I don’t want to jinx things just yet – I feel quite hopeful.
I’ve had varying degrees of advice as to how I should pursue him. Everything from ‘just jump him and bed him’ to the more softly softly approach. People it seems always have something to say about getting a guy. I’ve settled on the one I like the most – one from a seasoned pro at this!!!
The leopard. A lot like me in character and similar to the tiger in some respects. Elusive, wary, prefers its own company, enigmatic and difficult to spot, but always there and able to jump out and surprise its prey.
The poor chap in question has an inkling, I think of what is coming, but he seems to be taking it quite well ha ha!! What I like about him is that he is a really genuine guy. He doesn’t just want to jump into the sack with me, he actually wants to get to know me a bit better first. I for one, am taken aback by this as I’m not used to this at all. I’m used to the type that just want one thing and that’s it!!
This is a revelation for me and quite a nice one too. It’s nice to realise that there are guys out there that actually want to get to know you as a person not an object of desire.
Its early days but as long as I play my cards right – well you never know.
Rrrrrrrrrrr let the hunt begin...
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment