Tis' the season to be sick faa la cough la lah, cough cough. This week I was the poor unfortunate victim of a particularly nasty head cold. I had started to feel a bit lousy on Monday and by Wednesday was feeling really grotty and my ears had flattened completely as I battled through the day.
When it came time to go to work the next day, I thought bugger it. Why should I kill myself for a place that doesn’t care or appreciate your efforts, and so after drugging myself into insensibility I slept the entire day. I think it must have done me some good as I am feeling a lot better than I was, and my legendary charm and good humour (aren’t I a modest girl?) was returning. The ears were pricked and I had my best hoof forward.
It did though knock me back a bit, and it made me realise I have to take better care of myself. Whether it be stress or the general pace of life today, but these former minor colds are now turning into quite major sicknesses, and I can feel it has even aged me a bit. I feel a bit more weary and not quite as young as I did. Next time I worry it might land me up in hospital or something worse….. I think there might be a day coming when we could actually die, like in past times from the common cold!! Quite scary!!!
So look after yourself and dose up on Vitamin C. Yes it really does work!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment