Saturday, June 28, 2008

Procrastination is my middle name

I am famously known throughout the family for my procrastination. I take ages to do anything - probably suffer from a form of multi tasking paralysis!! It's just that I cannot get going with things, and the house is littered with half finished projects and items.

Every now and then my mother flattens her ears at me and tells me to finish the b.....y thing or she'll throw it out. So I've started my painting again and making of presents for friends. With everything so expensive, I thought that a home-made gift is so much better and more personal. However that said...... I tend to spread my rubbish out all over the place and its now come back to bite me.

This morning we were woken by an almighty crash. Thinking a burglar had broken in - I leapt (no, not at my age) staggered more like it, out of bed to discover to my horror that our one cat had knocked over all my paints and they'd leaked all over the carpet. If that was not bad enough, the little bugger had walked through them and the evidence of his misdeeds was now all over the kitchen counter and my Mom's bed!!

Thankfully these paints are the type you can remove or else there would be no further blogs from me as I would be dead!!

So now I am off to scrub. Just wonder which brush I should use. Maybe I should sit and think about it for a bit.....

No comments: