Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What am I watching right now?

BBC Food Channel. I've decided to try and brush up on my cooking skills, which are sadly lacking. After all if I want to snag me a nice vet, I'd better be able to cook my prey something before I go in for the kill don't you think?

My poor long suffering and ever hopeful Mother is not too sure about this sudden enthusiasm to cook. My previous efforts received mixed reviews. I don't think I'd ever win Master Chef!!

I am an experimental cook and enjoy mixing and matching flavours. Sometimes they work, sometimes - well not even the neighbours dog would touch it!! Now I'm determined to try and "refine" my skills and try again.

Tomorrow night is my first night and I think I'll start with something simple. After all this is a girl who set fire to meringues in HE class!!

No comments: