Well it had to come sooner or later, and finally it arrived with a bang.
Winter is here. From relatively mild days we've progressed to freezing, clear - 3 frost laden mornings in the space of a week. I for one do not relish getting up when it is still dark and cold and your limbs do not want to work. Dragging oneself out of bed and from under a muttering indignant feline is not fun I can assure you.
Driving to work though, I have to admit it does look beautiful with all the fields covered with a crinkly, white layer of frost. Its even better if there is a fresh dusting of snow on the mountains and you can see the entire range covered in a thick covering of white.
The days are glorious though and I could easily spend them stretched out basking in the sun and dozing - the life of Riley, wake up girl, not in this lifetime!! But once that sun has dipped below the horizon, you soon start to feel that numbing cold gripping your body. Then its a dash for the heater and blanket which is already being hogged by two grumpy, cantankerous felines. They always seem to win somehow!!!
Roll on Summer!!!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment