Remember as a child walking into the kitchen after school and some lovely smell assailing your senses and enveloping you in a state of happiness? Yep, the best was Fridays when it was bake day. I couldnt wait to get home and see what Mom had made. Not only would I get to lick out the bowl - my all time favourite thing, but you'd get to eat whatever had been made.
Well today was another one of those days that took me right back. Dragging my weary body into the kitchen, the first thing that hit me was cinnamon, and that familiar smell of my favourite pudding - bread and butter pudding. To say that I was ecstatic was an understatement, there is nothing on a cold winter's evening that does more to fill the stomach and satisfy the soul than my Mom's bread and butter pudding. Its my great Gran's recipe and after 50 years, Mom says it still tastes as good as the first time she had it.
All I can say is Yummmmmyyy!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment