Monday, August 11, 2008

Take a Stand Now!!

The links that I am going to post below will shock you, disgust you and hopefully spur you into action. They were taken in China where they cram dogs and cats into cages to turn them into meat. These poor helpless and terrified animals are skinned alive - yes you heard me correctly!! Skinned alive. Even worse they are also drowned, hanged and tortured and left half alive to hang and die in total agony.

It boggles the imagination that we that call ourselves a civilized society can allow this sort of thing to happen and continue. I do not believe that the people who do this and the authorities that allow this to happen, can allow themselves to be called human.

These animals do not deserve this, we have to take a stand and do something - anything to stop it. You can join the organisation called Pétition contre les tortures & maltraitances sur les animaux en Chine! You can find it on Facebook under causes. Please look at the links I've posted and get your friends and whoever you can to join.

Video: http://rohcavamaintenant.free.fr/Jo/vid2.html

Pictures: http://facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=21375831670&view=all

No comments: