To have to write about the ongoing torture and violence against animals. I never thought the day would come when I'd have to join a group like the one I recently joined. I have seen footage before of what they do to animals in China, and believe me it is something that left me with nightmares for months afterwards.
To have to witness cats and dogs being skinned, boiled and hanged alive for their fur and meat is something no-one should have to. It just should not be happening PERIOD!!
I've always felt very strongly about animal rights - and the lack of them! for many years and have aggresively supported Greenpeace in their ongoing efforts around the world to save animals.
Now the beast has stirred. I am awake and I am pissed as hell. I am not going to sit here and rant like some over zealous bunny hugger - nope I am going to put my money where my mouth is. Dont know how yet, but I know I can make a difference.
Do you have a cause or something you feel strongly about? well get going. Get up and shake off your mediocrity and familiarity and do something NOW!!!!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment