I've just become a member of a new family and a quite unique one at that. I am now a newbie member of the Digital Art Gallery. I have to admit I am a bit nervous as this is the first digital family that I've ever belonged to, but I am not afraid of what lies ahead.
Already I have two replies to my posts and to my fellow family members, I say hello and thanks. Once I figure out to reply to them I will - promise!! Katrina is happily fiddling in my system and getting me set up, so hopefully she'll take pity on me - hint there K!! and show me the way.
To me this is the most exciting thing I have done in my life - I have never ever been part of a digital family before and its quite amazing how someone like me who sits in a small dusty dorp can be part of such a family.
Thanks all for inviting me. I will do my best not to disgrace the "family" name and hopefully you'll be able to teach me things I could only have dreamed about.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

4 comments:
Welcome indeed to the DAG family. We are all in the same boat, learning as we go which is the best way.
Welcome aboard! Hold onto your hat - it's bound to be a fun ride :-)
Thanks everapominoz.Yes, isnt it great. Every journey begins with a one step, and this is mine!
Thanks K er 888_666. I have no doubt its going to be a rollercoaster, but I am ready for whatever comes my way!
Post a Comment