It seems that as life accelerates and becomes more busy, some of us have lost the ability of manners. Not only do they speak to people like they are something under their shoe, but these poor unfortunate people are subjected to their lengthy rants about any and everything under the sun.
Look, I understand that things are more pressurized and stressful. Between the global financial crisis, global warming and the destruction of the environment plus the escalation in crime, there is lots to worry about. However, that said, I don't think it gives one the right to treat people in such a manner that they are reduced to a heap of tears. Nor, does it serve any purpose by thinking that you are by far the only person who matters - that's just plain egotistical! Sadly, it exists and is fast becoming an epidemic.
I sadly have had the dubious pleasure (no, pain) of coming across such an individual. Let me say this only, if I ever had the chance to toss this person into a tank of piranhas - I would have no hesitation to do so. That makes me really sad, as I am not a vengeful person by nature, but some people just have a way of pushing your buttons, and it takes all of my self control not to react back.
Thank goodness for blogging, its the only thing that keeps me sane at times!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment