1.The smell of mist as it envelopes the land after a searingly hot day and the coolness brushes your skin.
2. Smell of a lovely roast in the oven wafting through the house.
3. Biscuits baking in the oven when you drag yourself in after a long day.
4. Nice cologne on a man. It makes me go weak at the knees!!
5. My cats - they each have their own distinct smell.
6. Jasmine - nothing beats that heady, delicious smell on the air.
7. Newly mown grass. Takes me back to my school days when I used to spend most of English period watching the guys doing PT!
8. Fresh linen on the bed. I love getting into a freshly made bed with crisp linen and drifting away - bliss!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

2 comments:
Smells are so powerfull, provoking all sort of emotions and reactions. What are the Smells You Don't like?
Dubbin on ski gloves (great smell).
Post a Comment