Saturday, November 15, 2008

Eternal Mess of the room

Every year I make a New Year's resolution to be more tidy, more organised and efficient. Within two weeks of this - it is out the window and I am back to the chaos of my room. No matter how hard I try, I never seem to quite be able to keep tidy. In spite of my OCD tendencies, it always seems to be like something the cat brought up (as my mother so kindly puts it!).

So this weekend I am having a major clean up - yes, the time has come for this pack-rat and hoarder to confront the mess and make a change. Feel a bit anxious as I might be throwing away something I could need in about 20 years, but a change is as good as anything - so here goes....

First pile to be tackled today is the magazines - there are some there from 1989 - the year I matriculated!! plus a whole thriving colony of fish moths uggghhhh.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, then know that I am burrowing away and could be lost in the pile.

No comments: