Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its coming....

Looked in the mirror this morning and discovered to my horror an increasing growth of grey hairs. Its a glaring reminder that I am getting closer to 40 and, I suppose being an adult!! I say that because I really don't think of myself as one completely. I still like to do the really immature kid things; like blow bubbles in Coke, jump in rain puddles and laugh at inappropriate times. Suppose now I will have to start acting my age!!

After a brief consultation with myself - decided NO WAYS!! Okay I might have to stop the blowing bubbles in my Coke and getting strange looks from people, but the rest, well, I think I'll put off becoming too much of an adult for now. So even though the grey hairs are multiplying and the mind is starting to wander a teeny bit. I'll postpone the inevitable for now.

After all as they say its all in the mind. Now what on earth was I just talking about??

No comments: