Monday, November 24, 2008

Vibrations of the annoying kind

The Beach Boys sang about Good Vibrations and I am generally a tolerant (no, srap that) cranky - much better! person at the best of times. I need my beauty sleep if I am to function at all - at least 9 hours, or else you have a cross between a harpy and Chucky on your hands! So when our 20 something moron from across the road decided to crank it up yesterday morning at 6 am, I was not amused in the least.

The music was so loud that the windowpanes rattled and it vibrated through my head and every single bone in my body. How on earth one can listen or appreciate music played that loud is beyond me!! The total lack of consideration of this idiot never fails to amaze me. He often comes home late - say after 11 pm, and decides its a "perfect" time to share with us his latest song collection. Needless to say the appreciation is not shared!!

Yesterday I am afraid to say, I uttered some unrepeatable and rather nasty curses about his parentage among others. I really don't mind people playing their music, but do we have to have it so loud that it practically shatters glass!!

Problem is, that he's of another race group, and it opens a Pandora's Box of problems should I complain. I'll be seen as racist, unappreciative and intolerant. So what do I do? Any suggestions?

No comments: