New show on television called The Mentalist. Stars that divine, sexy and utterly irresistible Australian, Simon Baker. He plays a consultant to a special unit that tackles homicides around California. Starting off as a talk show fake physic, he learns to develop his incredible powers of observation and intuition to help the unit. Meanwhile he hunts for his wife and daughter's killer, a vicious individual called Red John, who continues to taunt him for his inability to catch him.
What I like about the show, is that there is no physic revelations, no messages from the other side, just plain old fashioned detective work - plus intuition. Something which a lot of us don't realise we have!!
For me intuition is that thing that you get when you know something is either right or wrong, that hidden, cant quite put your finger on kind of feeling. It has saved countless people and can be really important in many situations. According to many publications it is the "ability to sense or know immediately without reasoning".
Personally, my intuition has saved my bacon on many occasions - one of which could have been fatal! So dust off your brain and fire it up. Get thinking, in tune with your inner feelings and discover a long lost friend.
Intuition
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment