Had to do and do the monthly agony of watching my pitiful salary drain out of my account as fast as it came in!. After waiting 40 minutes in the queue at the bank - yes 40 minutes to draw money! it was time to stagger off to do the monthly shop.
Whilst meandering down the aisles, I came across an array of cereals. Now when I was growing up the choices were simple. Pro Nutro, Corn Flakes or Coco Pops - and that was it!! Today you get umpteen different types of Muesli, endless sugar laden cereals that make you scream when you read the fine print on the side of the box. I counted well over 30 different types of cereals. You become paralyzed with a fear of choosing as you stand there and your brain tries to take it in.
When confronted with so much choice in life, we often tend to just do nothing and become apathetic. That has been my problem for a long time. Now that I have made a major career decision, I feel liberated, more centred and certainly more in control.
I made a choice - it wasn't easy and it took a lot of soul searching but in the end it is the right one. Now, I just have to hope that it doesn't backfire on me!
Ebook Gratuit Savoir & Faire en Prépas Physique Chimie MPSI
-
Ebook Gratuit Savoir & Faire en Prépas Physique Chimie MPSI
Lorsque vous avez cette routine pour faire tous les jours, vous pouvez être
riche. Riche d'expé...
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment