Today I got some sad news that someone I know has terminal liver cancer and does not have long to live. It has really knocked me for a six to say the least, as I thought he would be around for a while yet. We've enjoyed many conversations over the years and he is someone I can talk to about almost anything. His wicked, self-depreciating sense of humour can make me cry until I ache at times!
The fragility of life and how quickly it can be taken away has hit me hard. Losing my Dad as I did was a pain that I will never truly recover from. Then there was the loss of a good friend who left South Africa under truly appalling circumstances, now this.
I don't suppose I will understand it. Why?????
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment