Winter is creeping in slowly but surely and the mornings are getting crisp and fresh. I love waking up (early yes I can do!) and seeing the valley mist swirling around. There is a distinctive smell to winter - its not something you can quantify, but its assuredly winter!
The only thing I destest is getting up out of bed. Usually I am esconced in various layers of bedding and cat. It takes me about 10 minutes to get comfortable and everything in place, then to disturb it - well it just doesnt sit well with the feline master of the house who is usually draped over me in some weird and wonderful position.
Answering a call of nature in the dead of winter is just sheer torture! Not only do I have to peel back several layers of bedding and muttering cat, but the emergence from a warm cocoon to raw cold is something unholy!!
I am really not looking forward to this winter! nor is the cat!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment