After a hiatus from blogging I am back in the saddle again. Winter has descended with a vengeance on our little town and the rattling window panes make me grateful for my warm bed.
I have really got to love this time of the year when the seasons turn and winter approaches. Having lived in a city most of my life, coming to a small country town was a massive culture shock. We only got our first robots this past month - a point of much discussion and hilarity, as now we will have to wait for the lights to turn before crossing the road - not the cattle or goats like we have done in the past!
Still struggling in many ways to come to terms with my Dad's death. I find it an ever increasing battle to keep the tide of emotion from engulfing me totally! Sometimes I wallow in it and other times I ignore it. People don't see the pain as I keep it well hidden under one of my many masks of civility, but its always there hovering at the edges of my mind.
But, I am a survivor and I will get there as I firmly believe that God puts us through trials and tribulations to teach us to become a stronger and more empathic character.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment