I have to confess that I am an addict. Convinced that only Facebook would garner my attention and time, but now there is something new....
It is the next social revolution - everyone is doing it. Politicians are using it to great effect, and you are now able to follow your favourite celebrity's every thought and comment on their lives. Aaah its bad enough watching them fall around drunk and hopping from bed to bed, now we have to put up with their inane comments!
It was with some reluctance that I joined the Twitter band, and to my surprise, found it really fun. Now I can post up to the minute comments on my daily musings and philosophical wonderings - gotcha! Its a nice way to keep friends who don't always use Facebook in the loop as to what you're doing.
In fact today i was sitting Twittering whilst the boss was sitting opposite me correcting my typing, oblivious to me moaning about him online. So much potential...
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment