A fire in the empty plot across the road from us heralded a bonanza for the cats. Fleeing rodents and crispy ones are on the menu right now. We hardly see the cats these days, only occasionally do they grace us with their presence and then its usually a fleeting visit and then back to the battle they go.
Of course we humans do not greet this event with as much enthusiasm as they do. Finding disembowelled rat on your bathroom mat, crispy burnt rat under your bed is something I never get used to. They on the other hand think its Christmas and are looking fat and well fed with that contented Cheshire cat smile on their faces.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment