It has been really enlightening catching up with old friends via Facebook. I have made contact with people I hadn't thought of for years. Now, there is the dreaded but long awaited reunion looming.
In just over three months I will be reuniting with people, many whom I haven't seen since I left school 20 years ago - oh boy!! it is going to be fun!! Most people cringe at the thought of their reunion, not me. I am so stoked, I cannot tell you how excited I am at the thought of seeing everyone again.
Contrary to most, I actually enjoyed my school days, and they were some of the best years of my life - carefree and fun, with the only worries being whether I got to kiss my crush behind the school grandstand or if I would pass maths or not!
Most of them I have found via Facebook and they are coming from various corners of the world. Some look a lot like they did back then, others - well you wouldn't recognise them even if they came up and hit you over the head with a baseball bat!!
Still its going to be a blast. Cannot wait!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment