They are the bane of my life and I try to avoid them like I do the dentist, but every so often I have to make use of them. Today it was the turn of our national telecom provider - and by the time I was finished I was in dire need of something alcholic.
Its confusing enough when you have to listen to 5000 different options and try to remember to press the right button - hell I flunked maths at school! but the God awful music that one has to endure is enough to make you book yourself into the nearest funny farm for some soothing basket weaving!
Having waited 20 minutes and repeatedly following the instructions to get to the right department, I fnally got through only to be told that their systems were off-line and that they could help me.
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh - now where are those lovely men in their clean white coats???
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment