Just finished another week from hell at work. It seems that the harder I work, the more work comes and in the end I am like a hamster on a wheel - going faster and faster!
To be honest, I am so exhausted, demoralized and just plain the hell in, but I am caught in that age old dilemma - need the bloody money! Although I have saved a bit, it would not be enough to live on for long and then I am back to square one again!
I feel as if my brain is atrophying before my eyes. This job does not require one to be super intelligent, in fact it is more like a drone or someone on automaton, which is what I am now. Just going through the motions of it all.
Sad isn't it? that I work in such a beautiful place, which is rotten to the core! rather like that apple that Snow White took a bite of. Looks lovely and juicy on the outside, but is poisonous on the inside!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment