It seems as if I spoke too soon about the joys of spring, as the past week we have had what I call English weather - wet, miserable and misty! Although we are happy to have the rain after a long and dry winter, this is getting a bit much.
Sodden ground and damp clothes because they cannot be dried does not equal a happy person! The cats have taken this all in their stride however, and spend the bulk of the day curled up in a tight ball on the bed. Humping oneself off to work everyday and seeing them curled up in total contentment is a real hardship believe me!
Suppose though its human nature to bitch and moan about things, so as my grandmother would say I'd better "get over myself and fast!".
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment