Having just finished one of the most stressful and draining weeks of my life, when isn't my job that? I can reflect with some pride in the fact that I actually made it, and am still relatively sane. The Boss' PA is off due to family problems, and it has been left to me to fill in and do the work and generally run around like a headless chicken.
Thing is, I don't get paid anything extra for it, though I did get a nice bottle of wine as thanks from the boss, but its money that is the thing I need the most!!
Someone asked me the other day what my job description there is, and to tell you the truth, I cannot say. I am everything, except married to the man (thank God!) and I just do what I am told and get on with it. It isn't particularly mentally stimulating, and I would rather be learning more about equine pedigrees and exercising my brain, but at least its a job. These days, you cannot afford to be without one.
So I slog on, in the vain hope that I will one day get something in return. Wishful thinking maybe, but I live in hope.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment