My camera is once again in for repairs. It seems as if the transponders have gone, hence the fact that it only lets you take 5 pictures before it begins flashing that there is no battery. As if that isn't enough, the lens is not retracting properly and the camera keeps freezing and not letting you use any of its functions.
I paid enough money for it (approx R3 000) and all I have had is trouble from Day One with it. Hence I have written a rather strongly worded letter to Canon, not that it will probably make any difference, but at least it is off my chest!
Just hope I get a working camera back, as I am having major withdrawal symptoms from lack of photographing. There is so much to click right now, and its driving me nuts!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment