Somedays I just feel like lying on the floor and having a major tantrum, kicking and screaming until I turn blue!!
I find as I get older that I am getting crankier and less tolerant of fuckwits, idiots, patronising people and those that love the sound of their own voices. Being so ill recently, has made me realise that the lifestyle I was leading - drinking and partying too much has got to stop. What I was trying to block out and numb, I am not sure yet, but I know that if I keep up like this I could die.
That is scary and I don't think I want to die just yet - too much to do, and too much still to see and experience!
Plus, the thought of death is not that nice. My luck I would land up in a very hot place - placed on a stick just out of reach of a tempting seafood banquet. My kind of hell!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment