That old Chinese curse seems to be the motto of my life lately. Weekend got off to a quiet start, and after the mundane chores were out of the way I settled down for what I thought would be a nice good read.
Sadly it was not to be! Heard the birds making a racket and took myself outside to investigate, only to come across a vervet monkey staring at me from the birdbath. Crikey! a bloody monkey in our garden. They are not supposed to be in this area and now there's a large one staring at me!! I am not sure who was more surprised it or me, but I quickly recovered my groove and yelled a string of not so ladylike words at it.It took off like a bat out of hell and I feeling quite pleased with myself swaggered back to the house. Peace was not to last.
The little bugger kept coming back and I spent most of Sunday chasing and cursing the bugger. Monday saw it put in a brief appearance before being scared off by our gardener. Thankfully it hasn't been seen since.
Never a dull moment!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment