We're finally getting an upgrade at home with a new computer. One that is much faster and has more functions. I cannot wait, as this one is driving me nuts. I suppose its my own lack of patience that has made me so frustrated, but I cannot abide waiting more than a few milliseconds for something to happen.
Where on earth did this come from I don't know, but I sometimes scare myself with my impatience. I am very much a ' I want it done now' kinda girl. Not tomorrow, not the next day, but now. Assertiveness? mmhh not sure about that. Sometimes it has results, sometimes it doesn't.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment