Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love it!

Yesterday we (no actually me) decided to visit Muht at the farm. I have to confess that I got a certain amount of glee out of what happened next!

The hotel were doing a stud tour for some guests as I sauntered up to his paddock. After the royal wave to them. I proceeded to have an extended meet and greet session with him, all while they watched with open mouthed amazement and awe! After all, there are not that many stallions that let you play with their mouths and ruffle them up! He loves it, and chats away quite happily t0 me.

After I had finished the guests clapped. Momentary embarrassment gave way to a smile and a feeling of such unbelievable happiness. A few years ago, I couldn't have imagined that I would want to go near a horse, let alone love one like I do him. Now, I couldn't imagine life otherwise.

No comments: